In our simple family, here are some things that I am thankful for...
- a wonderful husband that is supportive of me staying at home
- an energetic and fun-loving little boy who still wants to hold my hand in the grocery store
- a house to keep us warm
- clean water to drink and enough food to keep our bellies full each day
- an awesome 91 year old grandfather who still has a sense of humor and loves to share stories
- unconditionally loving parents -- all 4 of them!
- an amazing God who loves me more than I know, helps me through those tough days, and blesses me on those days that I need a reality check.
So, what are you thankful for?