A few weeks ago, I posted about a pancake recipe that our family LOVED. It became one of my most commented posts. So, I'm starting a new Saturday series that is called "Simply... Life." Twice a month, I will share with you something that is going on in our life... from recipes, to organization, to ... well, whatever is going on in our life.
So, this week's "Simply... LIFE" question: What are you favorite places to eat at Disney???
2007 trip -- age 15 months
We're taking a vacation to Disney World in October, and will be getting the Dining Your Way (basic) dining plan. Part of this package consists of 1 snack, 1 quick service (counter service) meal, and 1 table service (nicer, sit-down) meal per person, per day.
We will be spending about a week there, and I have a good idea of several table services that we want to get reservations for. However, we do have several openings that we need to fill.
Here's the ones that we're planning on going to:
- Ohana's (TWICE... it is my husband's favorite restaurant)
- Chef Mickey's
- Donald's Safari Breakfast at the Tusker House
2009 trip-- age 3
Here's places we've been in the past that we probably will not be returning to...
- Biergarten (Epcot)
- Coral Reef (Epcot)
- Boma (Animal Kingdom Lodge) -- I loved the food, but no one else in my family did.
- Teppan Edo (Epcot)
- Le Cellier (Epcot) -- evening meal now requires 2 TS per person :-(
- Crystal Palace (Magic Kingdom) -- Everyone else loves this Character Dinner, but we were not impressed on our last visit.
Others that we've liked, and are "maybes" in terms of returning...
- Play and Dine at Hollywood and Vine (Hollywood Studios)
- Whispering Canyon Cafe (Wilderness Lodge)
- Mama Melrose's (Hollywood Studios)
- Wolfgang Pucks (Downtown Disney)
So, I wanna know... what are your favorite dining places at Disney? This can be quick service OR table service meals.
Looking forward to hearing what you like and why...